Dr. Adam S. Goldstein's Four Office Locations:

2211 Chapel Avenue West
Suite 301
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

333 Laurel Oak Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043

159 South Broad Street
Woodbury, NJ 08096

400 Medical Center Drive
Blackwood, NJ 08012

856-665-2017

Friday, July 1, 2011

Have you been following me on Twitter?

New to Twitter?  An experienced social media user?  Either way, if you enjoy tweeting check out my tweets via two different accounts!

Follow ScuLpt Cosmetic Surgery at @SculptSurgery! I have over 300 followers and counting! I love to tweet about the work I do, as well as upcoming events, discounts, promotions, and even inspirational tidbits and other interesting facts.  Some of my other interests include health, fitness, alternative energy, solar power, NJ government facts, local businesses of interest and more!

Follow my bariatric and surgery tweets @DrAdamGoldstein too!  I love to tweet about the latest weight loss surgery information and health tips through this account!

I'll follow you back too!

Looking forward to tweeting with you!  :)

No comments: