Dr. Adam S. Goldstein's Four Office Locations:

2211 Chapel Avenue West
Suite 301
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

333 Laurel Oak Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043

159 South Broad Street
Woodbury, NJ 08096

400 Medical Center Drive
Blackwood, NJ 08012

856-665-2017

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Did you know I also perform cosmetic surgery?

By now, many of you are aware that I perform both Laparoscopic Weight Loss Surgery (the LapBand™ operation) and Minimally Invasive General Surgery, but did you also know that I perform cosmetic surgery as well?  That's right!  I am the founder of ScuLpt Cosmetic Surgery and perform Smartlipo Laser assisted liposuction!  I even offer free consultations for Smartlipo!  Feel free to check out the ScuLpt Cosmetic Surgery Website to learn more about this amazing technology.  This technique, using the Cynosure Smartlipo Triplex laser, can achieve results traditional liposuction cannot offer.  Furthermore, it's performed in my specially designed procedure room right in the office under local anesthetic!  Here's a before and after photo of a very happy patient who recently underwent the procedure:

No comments: