Dr. Adam S. Goldstein's Four Office Locations:

2211 Chapel Avenue West
Suite 301
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

333 Laurel Oak Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043

159 South Broad Street
Woodbury, NJ 08096

400 Medical Center Drive
Blackwood, NJ 08012

856-665-2017

Monday, January 24, 2011

I don't only do weight loss surgery!

Some of you may not be aware that Lap Band surgery is only *part* of my practice.  I'm actually a fellowship trained laparoscopic surgeon that can perform many operations through minimally invasive techniques.  If you need your gallbladder removed, hernia fixed, spleen removed, liver biopsied, colon (large intestine) removed, appendix removed and many other operations, there's a good chance I can help you through only very small incisions that leave minimal scars.  Please visit my website drgoldstein.com to learn more about what I can do for you!

No comments: